Full Time Neurosurgery Job Chicago, IL
A thriving healthcare system is seeking a Neurosurgeon to work in the Chicagoland area!
Take the best position in the US right for a Neurosurgeon!Contact: Jon Crosby 843-806-3186 email@example.com
About the Group:
- This group takes pride in its national reputation for delivering high-quality patient care.
- As the #1 integrated healthcare delivery system in Northern Indiana, there are more than 6,900 employees and 1,100 physicians and APPs on staff at their medical facilities.
- This is an organization of physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals located throughout Northern IN providing a broad range of expertise from family practice to internal medicine, OB/GYN, Endo, Psych, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Rheum, Cardiology, and specialty care.
- Well-established Neurohositalist Care opportunity 30 minutes from downtown Chicago
- 45-minute commute each way during rush hour from downtown Chicago
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world-renowned museums that only a world-class city can offer
- Hospital-employed practice model
- Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
- Healthcare systems undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
- Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable MGMA guidelines)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available
- 403B opportunities including employer match
- Exceptional CME funds
- Licensure reimbursement:license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Flexible time off
- Contract bonuses off RVUs
- Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
- Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
About this role - Neurosurgeon
- Full-time/permanent position with inpatient and outpatient practice
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
- 1 in 3 call rotation
- Munster and Hobart locations
- EMR systems utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settings
- EPIC fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in the country are at this level of sophistication)
- Easy to use; support department available
Background Desired - Neurosurgeon
- Subspecialty interests are encouraged, with the opportunity to design practice around personal goals.
About the area:
2.7 million people!! Sitting on the banks of beautiful Lake Michigan, Chicago, Illinois, is the third-largest city in the United States, just behind NYC and LA. Chicago is known for itsjaw-dropping architecture, vibrant
music scene, amazing food, including deep-dish pizza and iconic neighborhoods. Come see the Chicago Cubs in the MLB, the Chicago Bulls in the NBA and the Chicago Bears in the NFL. Chicago is known for itsarchitecture, food, and mobster history. It's known
for its museums and cultural gems, making it an epicenter for tourism. Finally, Chicago is famous for its professional sports teams. Regardless of the game you prefer, there's a spectator sport for all seasons in the Windy City
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.