Locum Tenens Urology Job Hoisington, KS
Job DescriptionContact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Willing to wait for license
- BC or BE required
- Days, Call
- ABLS and BLS required
- Robotics are available but not a requirement
- General urology procedures with robotic training a plus but not required
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.