Full Time Anesthesia Job Rome, GA
Job DescriptionNorthwest Georgia Surgery Center Medical Director
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- This is a permanent position
- We are seeking an anesthesiologist to serve as medical director at an established surgery center
- The center has four ORs and offers a variety of outpatient cases including general, pediatrics, ophthalmology, orthopedics, dental, ENT, plastics, urology, and podiatry.
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in leadership, be able to perform blocks and be comfortable with outpatient pediatric cases.
- As a medical director, you'll get training in how to put your strategic vision effectively and efficiently into motion. You'll take the helm, with our national resources at your back and the support of peers to tackle challenges and share successes.
- Leave behind the worries of managing a practice since we take the business function off your plate so you can focus on leading your teams to success.
- Our medical directors show an industry-leading 94% retention rate, with average tenure over a decade.
- Position Highlights:
- Total compensation package of close to $500,000
- Annual metric bonus
- Annual medical director stipend
- PTO: 8 weeks
- Relocation assistance
- Zero call, zero weekends
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Full benefits package
- Retirement: 401K + supplement executive retirement plan
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME
- Work-life balance
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWells Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.