Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Mayfield, KY
25 days ago
Job DescriptionTeamHealth has a rare, full-time facility medical director opportunity at state-of-the-art hospital in Mayfield, Kentucky. This 14-bed ED averages 2 patients per hour with medium acuity and an annual patient volume of 23,000. We staff 24 hours of daily physician coverage as well as 18 hours of daily advanced practice clinician coverage. Jackson Purchase Medical Center has supportive and well-staffed nursing and hospital medicine program. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine, family medicine, or internal medicine. Other requirements include current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the EDs best interest in all decisions
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an immigration specialist
- 24-hour physician coverage with 18 hours of strong advanced practice clinician coverage
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments
- Employee benefits as medical director
- Company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute, and concierge service
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.