Full Time Anesthesia Job WI
2 months ago
SOUTHERN WISCONSIN, CLOSE TO CHICAGO! A large hospital system in southern Wisconsin is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible anesthesiologist. Candidates welcome who have experience, expertise, and passion in this area. Recently trained, and 2024 fellows also welcome to apply! The practice focus includes anesthesiology for all surgical specialties. The successful candidate would join a practice with other experienced anesthesiologists.
- A typical week would include working 6:30 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. when not on call. Providing anesthesia services within a hospital setting and, in an outpatient, procedural center located adjacent to the hospital.
- 17 large surgical suites;
- Cardiothoracic Surgery (Robotic)
- Electrophysiology; Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery and Total Joint program
- One convenient location to staff and call coverage
This beautiful city of over 100K people has streetcars passing through a vibrant downtown filled with museums, boutique shops, restaurants, and public art. Outdoor concert or theatre performances as well as scenic trails to bike, hike, and ski, as well as opportunities for fishing, golfing, and sailing. Please call for more details of this wonderful location and opportunity! This is not a visa sponsored position.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.