Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job MI
Job DescriptionLet your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Willing to wait for license
- BC or BE required
- Weekdays, Days, No call
- Need 3 days per week (Tues, Wed, & Thurs)
- Average of 20 patients per day
- Outpatient hematology, outpatient oncology, participation on a tumor board
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.