Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Everett, WA
Job DescriptionWhether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Must have active state license
- BC or BE required
- Weekdays, Days, No call
- Need coverage for 6 months with potential for extension
- Must see all ages
- Outpatient primary care and procedures are based on providers comfort level
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.