Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job VT
6 days ago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is seeking a non-invasive, Fellowship-trained cardiologist to join a thriving, work/life-focused practice in the Green Mountains of Vermont.
About the position:
- Join three cardiologists and one nurse practitioner
- Non-Invasive Cardiology responsibilities
- Shared call schedule
- Friendly and professional staff
- Integrated systems of care: including our Emergency Department, ICU, and Hospitalist Program
- Invasive cardiology and electrophysiology procedures are performed at major academic partner hospitals
- Heart Center is conveniently located across the street from the main hospital.
About the benefits:
- Market Rate salary plus productivity-based compensation (well above the median MGMA)
- Signing bonus
- Educational loan repayment
- Paid Malpractice
- CME time and expense allowance
- Relocation expenses
About the location:
Located in the Green Mountains of Vermont. Easy access to multiple ski mountains including Killington Resort which offers the longest ski season in the east.
World-class mountain biking, golfing, and hiking. Easy drive from Burlington, VT, New York, Boston, and Montreal.
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.