Full Time Family Practice Job Richland, WA
Kadlec Family Medicine Residency in Richland WA is seeking a full-time, board-certified Family Medicine physician for a faculty position. As a faculty member, shape future physicians' careers, make a positive impact on patient care, and contribute to the community's health and well-being. KFMR is operated by Kadlec Regional Medical Center and affiliated with Providence Health and Services. KFMR opened in 2015, providing a state-of-the-art facility for residents to work alongside faculty and medical assistants. KFMR is one of 33 residencies within the UW School of Medicine WWAMI Network; this collaborative program provides significant resources to our faculty and residents. Our mission is to prepare physicians to be leaders in comprehensive, compassionate family medicine and improve regional access to primary care.
- Compensation is between $213,181 and $289,132 per year
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Full-time position
- Teaching/precepting experience preferred; recent graduates will be considered.
- Monday thru Friday schedule with protected time for administrative duties and non-clinical work; schedule may fluctuate based on program needs.
- The weekly schedule encompasses a balanced mix of clinical practice, teaching and supervision, educational activities, and administrative tasks.
- Incorporating lifestyle medicine curriculum and osteopathic recognition to elevate the educational standards of the program.
- Participate in didactic sessions, including lectures, case discussions, and hands-on clinical training sessions, fostering a supportive learning environment.
- Collaborate with faculty members to enhance the residency program's educational quality through active teamwork and continuous improvement efforts.
- Provide medical care and educational experiences to a diverse patient population, demonstrating cultural competency and sensitivity.
- Engage in professional development to stay updated with the latest developments in family medicine.
- Participate in the interview process to contribute to the program's growth and interact with potential residents.
- Our program fosters an inclusive and welcoming environment that values and supports everyone.
- As a non-profit, Kadlec Qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF).
Where Youll Work
Kadlec Clinic is a growing network of primary and specialty care physicians and clinics in the Tri-Cities area of northeast Oregon and southeast Washington. Kadlec Clinic collaborates with Kadlec Regional Medical Center, the most advanced hospital in the area, and HR Solutions has awarded Kadlec a Best in Class seal for its high employee satisfaction ratings. Kadlec Clinics providers and staff are dedicated to combining the latest in medical technology with compassionate, respectful and personalized health care.
Where Youll Live
Kennewick, Pasco and Richland make up Tri-Cities, an area that has experienced great scientific and agricultural growth, including an internationally recognized wine industry. A cost-of-living index of 95, no state income tax and high-tech businesses make Tri-Cities an excellent area to make a home and a living. With 300 days of sunshine a year, it has a dry climate with hot summers and mild winters. If you enjoy year-round recreation such as golf, fishing, cycling and hiking, this is the place for you.
Who Youll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlecs more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24339
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.