Full Time Family Practice Job NY
$220k - $250k yearly
Job DescriptionCompHealth is currently assisting an outpatient clinic in New York with their search for a family practice or internal medicine physician. You will join a growing group of almost 10 providers in beautiful, scenic upstate New York. You will work a Monday through Friday only schedule, which allows for a pleasant work-life balance. You will see an average of 19 to 20 patients per day.
This opportunity offers a competitive annual salary and production bonus. You will also be offered medical benefits, a pension plan, 10 days of CME and $4,000, paid malpractice insurance, and PTO. You may also receive possible student loan repayment of up to $100,000.
Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, contact Art Moran directly at or email CV to
- Join a large MSG of 15 providers
- Epic EMR
- Maintain quality patient care as 20-minute time allotments are standard
- Visas welcomed
- Strong experience-based base salary plus bonus
- Sign-on and relocation assistance
- Loan repayment options
- 3 weeks of vacation the first year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.