Full Time Family Practice Job CT
2 days ago
An established and growing primary care practice in western Connecticut is seeking a Family Medicine Physician due to patient demand. Join a Medical Group with nearly 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers in Connecticut and New York.
About the Position:
- Primary care practice with 7 Providers
- The office is an entirely new facility with spacious exam rooms and dedicated office space for our physicians and advanced practitioners.
- Full-time, office-based position provides outpatient services only, utilizing a state-of-the-art Electronic Health Record fully integrated across all our hospitals and sites.
- Virtual scribes ? to reduce charting time and enable clinicians to work top of license with more face-to-face time with their patients
- On Call Nurse Triage
- The on-call duties are light, with an average of 2-3 weekdays/month and one weekend every other month.
- Employed position with a high base salary with a 2-year guarantee
- Benefits include paid time off, CME time off and allowance, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k match
- Hiring bonus and relocation stipend negotiable
- Employees may qualify for forgiveness of certain federal student loans under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Located 90 minutes from NYC and 50 miles from Hartford
- Minutes from the New York border, surrounding communities include Danbury, Newtown, and New Milford.
- This town of 17,000 people is located in desirable Fairfield County
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.