Locum Tenens Dermatology Job Kinston, NC
Join our team to gain control over your schedule and earn more than your peers in an urgent care setting.
- Clinic hours: Weekdays, 8 AM to 8 PM Weekends, 8 AM to 4 PM
- Ideal schedule: Three 12's per week; Rotating weekends
- Approximately 40 patients per shift
- Support: Medical Assistant, Center Manager, and Front Desk
- Start with a three to six-month initial commitment (based on your preference)
- From there you can extend or potentially go permanent with the group
Travel and Accommodations:
- Mileage reimbursement provided
- Kinston, North Carolina
- MUST be able to work Solo
- Minimum 1+ years of Urgent Care/ Emergency Medicine experience
- Must be able to read initial Xrays and EKGs, and perform all urgent care procedures
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.