Full Time Family Practice Job AL
7 days ago
A small hospital in Southeast Alabama, is adding a Family Medicine physician to see patients of all ages to its staff.
- Join 3 family medicine physicians, 2 OB-GYNs, and 2 advanced practice providers
- Outpatient clinic sees around 25 patients per day. (See patients of all ages)
- 4.5 day workweek
- 1:4 newborn nursery rounding
- The schedule is Monday-Thursday, 8 am-5 pm, and Fridays, 8 am-12 pm
Compensation & Benefits Package
- The salary range starts at $225,000, with productivity-based bonuses
- Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, a retirement savings plan, a hospital-pain pension plan, PTO, and more
Escambia County, AL - Southeast Alabama
Escambia County is located along the Alabama/Florida state line, which offers proximity to the beautiful white-sand beaches of the Gulf Coast. Southern Alabama's mild climate provides an excellent opportunity for outdoor recreational activities year-round. With great public schools and access to institutions of higher learning, this is the ideal small-town community to raise a family. Escambia County is within driving distance of Montgomery, Birmingham, New Orleans, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, and Atlanta.
Contact: Greg Basse
Phone: (314) 391-4739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.