Work in a patient-centered medical home setting with two primary care physicians and 4 advanced practice providers. The group is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join a strictly outpatient setting unique model that sees 10 patient encounters per day while overseeing patients seen by APPs. APPs see around 20 patients per day.
- Normal Monday throughFriday schedule with a sick clinic on Saturday mornings.
- The group promotes flexibility and quality of life while practicing good medicine.
- The candidate can see pediatric patients but not a must.
- The financial package is competitive but will depend on the training/background and work desires of the candidate.
- The position will include a quality bonus.
About Huntsville, Alabama
Huntsville is Alabama?s largest city and the #3 best place to live in the US for its desirability and low cost of living. Home to NASA, Huntsville boasts the highest number of PhDs per capita giving it a strong socioeconomic ranking. It boasts an excellent public school system, and entertainment scene, and is perfectly located for trips to Nashville, Birmingham, Lake Martin, North Georgia Mountains, and Atlanta.
Contact: Neal Fenster