Full Time Family Practice Job Kennewick, WA
Seeking a full-time Family Medicine physician to join Kadlec Clinic - Kennewick Primary Care's dynamic team. You will be part of a collegial group where you will have the ability to participate in clinic operations, precepting medical students and family medicine residents while helping to grow the clinic. As such, this is an excellent growth opportunity where you will have the chance to build your own patient panel while enjoying a healthy work-life balance in the welcoming community of Kennewick.
- Monday to Friday schedule
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Collaborative group with high quality leadership
- Highly competent nursing and pharmacy support group
- Outpatient care only
- Compensation is between $113.61 and $155.50 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental, retirement, paid time off and relocation assistance
- As a non-profit organization, Kadlec qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
Where Youll Work
Kadlec Clinic is a growing network of primary and specialty care physicians and clinics in the Tri-Cities area of northeast Oregon and southeast Washington. Kadlec Clinic collaborates with Kadlec Regional Medical Center, the most advanced hospital in the area, and HR Solutions has awarded Kadlec a Best in Class seal for its high employee satisfaction ratings. Kadlec Clinics providers and staff are dedicated to combining the latest in medical technology with compassionate, respectful and personalized health care.
Where Youll Live
Kennewick, Pasco and Richland make up Tri-Cities, an area that has experienced great scientific and agricultural growth, including an internationally recognized wine industry. A cost-of-living index of 95, no state income tax and high-tech businesses make Tri-Cities an excellent area to make a home and a living. With 300 days of sunshine a year, it has a dry climate with hot summers and mild winters. If you enjoy year-round recreation such as golf, fishing, cycling and hiking, this is the place for you.
Who Youll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlecs more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24045
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.