Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job CT
2 days ago
One of the largest healthcare organizations in western Connecticut is adding a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to its team. Cardiologists and thoracic specialists are dedicated to providing exceptional patient care in preventing, diagnosing, treating, and managing heart disease and other cardiovascular conditions.
- Healthcare network of 4000 Providers and 7 hospitals
- National leader in cardiovascular disease prevention, treatment, and research
- Be part of a large reputable team of Cardiologists
- Our specialists provide a wide range of advanced and less-invasive procedures.
- Some comprehensive services in offices include electrocardiograms, echocardiograms, exercise stress tests, and vascular doppler evaluations.
- Guaranteed base salary, signing bonus and relocation assistance, and robust benefits package
- Located in western Connecticut- a city in Litchfield County, Connecticut, and the Northwest Hills Planning Region
- Community population of 35,000 people
- 30 miles west of Hartford and 2 hours from New York City or Boston
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.