Full Time Gastroenterology Job Jamestown, NY
Job DescriptionA multispecialty group in Upstate New York is looking to add a Gastroenterologist to their collegial group due to an increase in patient volume. This is a bread & butter GI position with no advanced procedures. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and nurse practitioners. The facility welcomes board-certified and board-eligible candidates. If you do not have an active NY medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to helping you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package with excellent income potential. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 5 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME time with a stipend, 457(b) deferred compensation plan, 403(b) tax shelter, pension plan, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
The numerous amenities of Lake Erie encompass miles of beautiful beaches and offer the perfect setting for boating, water skiing, windsurfing, sailing, and fishing. There is an abundance of public and private golf courses, Alpine and Nordic skiing, hiking, fly-fishing, and close proximity to the philharmonic orchestras, ballet/dance companies, civic centers, fitness facilities, and professional baseball, football, and ice hockey. The Fredonia School District is considered to be one of the best in Western New York.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at or send your CV to and refer to job 2802837.
- Services include SBCE, Esophageal Manometry, EGD, dilation, colonoscopy; etc.
- Open Access for routine colonoscopies.
- No Advanced Procedures
- Up to $600,000 guaranteed salary plus RVU production
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance (they pay the tail)
- J1 & H1b visa sponsorship
- Benefits include malpractice insurance, 25 PTO days, CME, medical/dental coverage, and more
- Fredonia is near the renowned Chautauqua Institute, a major cultural center for the arts and music
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.