Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Monroe, WI
Job DescriptionWe are currently looking for Anesthesiologist for locum tenens support in Monroe, Wisconsin.
Multiple shifts are available between October through December on a collaborative care team with a well-known leader in community healthcare with a strong mission focus, advanced technologies, and a state-of-of-the-art LEED-certified facility.
This position offers both flexibility and variety while you provide crucial support and meet any temporary fall and winter surges patients will need in populations ranging from pediatric to senior care. Monroe Wisconsin and its community offer a multitude of activities depending on the time of year- from holiday festivities, Cheese and Dairy festivals, fall foliage, Oktoberfest, or the many winter sports residents and visitors enjoy such as ice skating, skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling in nearby parks, trails, and rec areas!
Details For this Opportunity:
- Schedule: Starting in October various shifts available!
(Additional Vacation shifts optional/available if wanted)
- Job Setting/ Type of Cases: Typical case mix includes general surgery, orthopedic surgery, urology, ophthalmology, OB, ENT, GI, and healthy pediatrics.
- Collegial team and fully supportive working environment
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible Anesthesiologist
- Licensure: WI, Open to licensure candidates
- Credentialing: Specialized Credentialing team leading to an optimal onboarding process
Whether you want to experience working in a new environment, build professional networks, or enhance/share skillsets you will have the opportunity. You will be proud to be a part of this team which is consistently recognized for clinical excellence in high-quality evidenced based care leading to its 5-star CMS rating, Guardian of Excellence Award, Top 100 Rural and Community Hospital, and eight consecutive A grades from leapfrog on patient safety.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.