Full Time Family Practice Job WA
$200k - $236k yearly
Job DescriptionCome work and live in a region known for its outdoor recreation, including water and snow skiing, fishing, boating, hiking, horse back riding, and white water rafting.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Art Moran at or email your CV in confidence to
- Join a large community health group in the Pacific Northwest
- 100% loan repayment available
- Position has a waiting patient panel
- 4 10-hour days, or 36 clinical hours plus 4 administrative hours weekly
- Call typically 1:6, average 2 to 3 calls per night
- See 2.5 patients per hour with assistance from 2 MAs per physician
- Passion for working with an underserved, migrant and agricultural community
- J-1 or H-1B visas, experienced physicians, and new graduates all welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.