Full Time Urology Job Eureka, CA
$390k - $483k yearly
Job DescriptionYou will enjoy this spectacular area, situated on California's second-largest natural bay. It has a year-round mild climate for enjoying the outdoors, with quick access to breathtaking views against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, and to Redwood Forests. The community has all the amenities of a college town with an endless array of things to do and see, like great art, fine dining, shopping, culture events, and museums.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.Contact Josh Tepper
- Hospital-employed position
- Includes loan repayment and a sign-on bonus
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Call schedule of 7 - 10 days per month
- 95% adults and 5% peds
- Relocation assistance available
- Must have a California fluoroscopy license
- Must have a California medical license
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.