Full Time Family Practice Job CT
7 days ago
A thriving community health center in central Connecticut is adding a Family Medicine Physician as Medical Director.
About the Opportunity
- 80% clinical and 20% administrative time
- An Interdisciplinary team of more than 20 Providers
- Oversee NPs, PAs, and office staff
- Light call with Nurse Triage taking the first call
- We provide care to an underserved patient population. Spanish fluency is a plus
- Opportunity for teaching and research
- Average daily patient census of 15-18
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance available
- Guaranteed salary plus license reimbursement, CME, and company-matching retirement plan
- Located on the east bank of the Connecticut River. 2 hours from New York City and Boston
- Rich in the industry with several office parks, shopping malls, and colleges and universities
- The population is approximately 50,000 people.
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.