Full Time Cardiology Job Tulsa, OK
9 days ago
Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews in Tulsa, Oklahoma, for an Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology physician to join one of the most sophisticated cardiology programs in the Southwest.
About the Position
- Nationally recognized group of Advanced Heart Failure fellowship-trained cardiologists, VAD surgeons, seasoned HF advanced practice providers, and cardiac fellowship-trained CVICU/critical care physicians.
- High-quality, cutting-edge Heart and Vascular program with state-of-the-art facilities and technology
- Strong skillset in all aspects of general clinical cardiology, andhave completed or will complete an Advanced Fellowship in Heart Failure
- Provide expertise in the continued growth of the VAD Destination Therapy Program.
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About Tulsa, Oklahoma
Tulsa?s beautiful, south-central location provides ample sunshine and outdoor recreation year-round. An excellent cost of living, superb cultural events, an upscale housing market, progressive schools, and friendly, attractive neighborhoods make Tulsa an exceptional place to live.
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.