Full Time Anesthesia Job SAINT LOUIS, MO
Exceptional Anesthesiologist & Medical Director Opportunity in the Midwest
About the Hospital
We represent a well-established network of hospitals offering a wide range of healthcare services, including inpatient, outpatient, emergency, specialty, maternity, behavioral, and supportive services.
About the Area
Come work in a location known for its rich history, diverse culture, and a variety of recreational activities for everyone! From music and art festivals to scenic parks and landmarks, you’ll be amazed by what this city has to offer.
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday with 7-8 weekend calls per year.
- Call Rotation: 1:7 weekdays and weekends with 1 physician and 2 CRNAs on-call together.
- Case Types: General, ortho, GI, thoracic, neuro, cath lab, urology. Comfort with OB is needed when cross-covering at the secondary hospital. Additional bonus paid to pick up Cardiovascular cases.
- EMR: EPIC
In addition to clinical duties, the Medical Director will oversee staffing and leadership, educational programs, practice operations, relationships, and contract management.
Compensation and Benefits
- Total Compensation Earning Potential: $675,000 per year (including Metric Bonus, Cardiac Stipend, Sign-on Bonus, and Medical Director Stipend)
- Malpractice Coverage with Tail Guarantee
- PTO: 8 weeks (PTO sell-back program offered)
- Full Health Benefits
- Qualifications: Board Certified/Board Eligible MD or DO
- Experience: All levels of experience will be considered
- Other: Candidates with minor malpractice/background and H1b candidates will be considered.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.