Full Time Family Practice Job Seattle, WA
Join Swedish Ballard Primary care as a full-time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician at an established Primary Care practice. You will join a bright, tight-knit group of providers who are dedicated to improving patient outcomes and advancing care. Serve a medically diverse patient population and enjoy a healthy work-life balance in Seattle, Washington.
- Must be a board-certified MD or DO
- Washington licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Washington
- Experience preferred, but motivated new graduates are welcome to apply
- Outpatient Only without OB
- No weekend clinic hours
- Call supported by afterhours nurse triage service.
- Centralized support including, refills, nursing. prior authorizations & referrals
- Strong support staff and administrative leadership
- Behavioral Health, Pharmacy support
- Sign on bonus, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, and CME
- Compensation is between $116.19 and $159.17 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
Where Youll Work
Swedish Medical Group is an integrated team of more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practice clinicians serving the greater Seattle area. As part of Swedish Health System, medical group providers benefit from centralized system support and a shared EMR (Epic). With easy access to seven Swedish Medical Center campuses, providers are able to serve northwest Washington residents with superior integrated, coordinated care.
Where Youll Live
Seattle is the Pacific Northwests largest urban center, with a metro population of 3.25 million, and is home to world-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system. The city hugs Puget Sound and offers magnificent mountain views to the north, east and south. Home to the worlds biggest tech giants, Seattle offers some of the highest minimum wages in the country, along with a notable music and arts scene, outdoor lifestyle and amazing coffee.
Who Youll Work For
Swedish is a comprehensive health network with a long history of excellence. The Seattle-based system operates five hospitals with more than 1,500 beds, and more than 115 primary and specialty care clinics. Part of the Providence family, Swedish is world-renowned for its innovative and ground-breaking diagnoses, treatments and medical research at its five award-winning institutes: cancer, digestive health, heart and vascular, neuroscience and orthopedic. Its mission is to improve the health and well-being of each person it serves.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 22987
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.