Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job San Antonio, TX
3 months ago
Baptist Health System is seeking a board certified/board eligible non-invasive cardiologist to practice in San Antonio, Texas.
As one of South Texas’ largest healthcare provider organizations, Baptist Medical Network’s team of healthcare professionals provide care in over 17 communities. The network’s highly skilled team of cardiovascular providers includes non-invasive and interventional cardiologists, electrophysiologists, and cardiothoracic surgeons, along with the support of highly trained physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- Long-standing healthcare system with supportive leadership
- Robust group of over 250 providers, of which 50+ are cardiovascular focused
- Full range of in-office diagnostic cardiac procedures
- Opportunity to expand access to care with outreach locations
- EMR: Athena (clinic), Cerner (hospital)
- Must be BC/BE in Cardiovascular Disease by ABIM or AOBIM
- Welcome both experienced and current fellow candidates
We offer a competitive salary guarantee, as well as a robust benefits package, including:
- Annual CME allowance and relocation assistance
- Health, vision, dental, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
- 401K plan with employer matching
Unfortunately, J-1 visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Home to some of the area’s most highly respected and experienced physicians, Baptist Health System has proudly served the healthcare needs of our community with a mission of excellence and integrity for over a century.
Why we live here:
A city rich in history, bursting with culture, and booming with modern attractions, San Antonio invites residents and visitors to discover what's old and explore what's new. From our spectacular parks and green spaces, to festive seasonal events, to local shopping, dining, and drinking, we have it all. The Alamo, an 18th-century Spanish mission preserved as a museum, marks an infamous battle for Texan independence from Mexico. Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafés and shops. Get a bird's-eye view of the city from Hemisfair Park's 750-ft Tower of the Americas. Explore a variety of museums, enjoy the symphony or theater, celebrate during Fiesta, or catch a Spurs game. There is something for everyone!
- No state income tax
- The city is projected to welcome 1.1 million new residents by 2040 and demographically represents what the US will look like in the future
- Professional sports - San Antonio Spurs (NBA), San Antonio Missions baseball (MiLB), San Antonio FC soccer (USL), San Antonio Brahmas (XFL) , and the annual Stock Show & Rodeo
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.