Full Time Gastroenterology Job Napa, CA
Join Providence Medical Group as a full-time Gastroenterologist for the Queen of the Valley Medical Center in Napa Valley, California. This is a strong community-oriented practice where you will provide a mix of both inpatient and outpatient care. ERCP experience is preferred but not required. Join an excellent and cohesive team in this beautiful and wine-rich region in Northern California.
- Shift-based schedule and consistent hours
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient care
- 7 to 10 calls per month
- ERCP experience is preferred but not required
- Comprehensive benefits including health, vision, dental and retirement
- Sign-on bonus available
- CME allowance and Shareholder vesting
- Compensation is between $452,315 and $662,162 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, physicians typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above.
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Napa County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Napa market offers more than a dozen specialties. Providence Queen of the Valley Medical Center has served the community for more than 65 years and is staffed by dedicated healthcare professionals who provide compassionate care to all patients.
Where Youll Live
Living in Napa, California offers a unique blend of natural beauty, outdoor recreation, and some of the most renowned wineries and restaurants in the world. The area features stunning landscapes including the Napa River, Lake Berryessa, and State/regional parks. Napa is known for being a family-friendly city with a strong sense of community and proximity to San Francisco. There are both private and public education options and plenty of outdoor spaces for families to enjoy.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 22550
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.