Full Time Hospitalist Job Great Falls, MT
Job DescriptionCome live and practice in Great Falls, Montana. The town has markets, concerts, and a charming small-town ambiance. It has hundreds of miles of hiking, biking, running, and snowmobiling trails. There are lakes for kayaking and paddle boarding, and skiing is only a short drive away. There is an international airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and more.
Enjoy a predictable 7on/7off blocked schedule. Work-life balance philosophy, "when you are off, you are really off." You will have the opportunity to teach medical students and future residents, also you can keep up your procedures only if you want to, during privileging.
Competitive guaranteed shift based compensation with incentive bonus structures, plus generous sign-on/relocation bonus, comprehensive medical, and a retirement plan.
Why wait? Send your CV today to
- Nonprofit health system with public service loan forgiveness
- Blocked 7-on/7-off day schedule
- Low census rate of 12 - 15 patients per day
- 2023 residents encouraged to apply
- International airport with direct flights to major cities
- Community-minded, family-focused city
- Nationally ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- Central Montana location close to Glacier National Park
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.