Full Time Hospitalist Job MT
5 days ago
Live and work near beautiful Lolo National Park in Montana!
Work at a 151-bed, community-based hospital that is owned by the community and is governed by a 15-member board of directors.
- Lead an established team with 6 physicians and 2 APPs with the support of a clinical performance nurse
- Associate Director to help with leadership responsibilities
- 7on 7 off including primarily day shifts, time carved out for administrative days
- Open ICU with intensivist backup- No procedures required
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 3+ years of hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
- Earn $350k plus annually and enjoy a lucrative benefits package including Path to Partnership
Live at a 4 season recreational town offering mountain biking, skiing, hiking, white water rafting, kayaking, and trail running. Known as the "Garden City" for its forested, lush surroundings and plentiful fresh water, this city is the leader among Montana cities in culture, community, and bringing national events to local venues. Missoula's airport also has daily flights to major cities on 4 major airlines.
Contact: Michelle Roach McAllister
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.