Full Time Dermatology Job Sanford, NC
Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Central North Carolina
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly reputable private dermatology practice located in central North Carolina, an easy and quick commute from the city. With this opportunity, a friendly, personable physician will be made to feel right at home with this group's down-to-earth, collaborative clinic culture and strong patient-centered focus!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are encouraged to apply!
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week
- Practice from a single location
- Provide general / medical dermatology
- Cosmetics available, if desired
- Expect to see 30-35 patients per day - work at your comfort level!
- Highly skilled, well-trained staff in place
- Competitive compensation package - guaranteed base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package - health, dental, 401(k) / profit sharing retirement plan and more!
- Candidate must be willing to supervise advanced practice providers
This practice is located in a fantastic suburban community in central North Carolina. A quiet, relaxed atmosphere ideal for families and full of small-town charm, you'll have easy access to quality schools, indoor and outdoor entertainment and activities, and you'll be less than an hour from Raleigh. Enjoy all the peacefulness of small-town living while being within easy commutes from the East Coast, the mountains and several great cities!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 or email a confidential CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com today. There's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation's largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 700 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.