Full Time Internal Medicine Job Richmond, IN
Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity to grow a perioperative program in a very stable healthcare system. The community has great schools, and you will see 6 to 7 patients per day, with visits approximately 45 minutes. You will teach medical students and be a big part of the program. They are looking for a board-certified IM or perhaps a family m physician. Acute care experience is very helpful. They are offering an excellent compensation and benefits that include a sign-on bonus, relocation, and loan repayment. This is a not to be missed opportunity.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity, please contact Gina McCaffrey at or email your CV in confidence to and refer to job 2828248. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Growing program that will continue to grow
- Acute care and hospitalist
- Teach medical students
- Experience in perioperative med a huge plus
- Relocation assistance available
- Physician is currently in the program along with mid-level assistance
- Outstanding compensation
- See 6 - 7 patients each day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.