Full Time Urology Job Oak Ridge, TN
3 days ago
Eastern Tennessee-based Medical Center is looking for a Urologist to join one of the nation?s highest-performing health networks. Located just outside of Knoxville, Tennessee.
Job Requirements & Specifications
- Standard In-office Procedures Performed Including Cystoscopy, Vasectomy, and Prostate Biopsy
- Dedicated Cysto Room and Preferential block time at Hospital Operating Room
- Opportunity to perform 40 plus cases per month.
- The physician is required to cover Call on Post-op patients for 7 days.
Financial Package Includes
- Employed Opportunity
- Leading compensation plus RVU bonus
- Call is 10 days a month.
- Full Benefits
- CME Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plan
About Medical Center
- Medical Center first opened as an Army hospital in 1943 when Oak Ridge was still America?s ?Secret City.?
- Today, the medical center is a 301-bed facility that serves more than 200,000 people in Anderson, Roane, Morgan, Campbell, and Scott counties.
- The hospital offers 30 specialty services ranging from cardiology and orthopedics to oncology and wound care.
- Its high-caliber physicians, nurses, technicians, and support staff help make the medical center what it is ? an award-winning facility with the heart of a hometown hospital.
About Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Located just outside of Knoxville, Oak Ridge offers the charm and warmth of a small town with the conveniences and amenities not usually found in a city its size.
- Home to the world?s fastest supercomputer, Oak Ridge also hosts Oak Ridge National Laboratory, whose research and technology initiatives in scientific discovery, clean energy, and security have ushered in an exciting period of growth for our area.
- Oak Ridge school district has been ranked #1 in TN for 2019
- No state income tax
Contact: Steve Frank
Phone: (314) 587-4720
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.