Full Time Gastroenterology Job Staten Island, NY
$400k - $622k yearly
Job DescriptionA multispecialty clinic on Staten Island is looking for a gastroenterologist to join their collegial group.
The clinic is owned by the largest academic health system in New York. This university-affiliated, community-based practice offers opportunities for leadership, teaching, and research. The health system is ranked on U.S. News & World Report's 'Honor Roll' of the top 20 U.S. hospitals and is top 20 in the nation in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Neurology/Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, ENT, Pulmonology/Lung Surgery, Rehabilitation, and Urology.
To explore this wonderful opportunity further, please call Timothy McLean at or send your CV to and refer to job 2823511.
- Solo gastroenterologist position
- New outpatient clinic being built for a Staten Island multispecialty group
- Call overnight on your patients only
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Compensation range from $400,000 to $622,000 (not including bonuses, incentive, and benefits)
- Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally-ranked medical school
- Collaborate with multispecialty practice colleagues of a world-class health system
- Staten Island, the "borough of parks" is most well-known for its green park spaces
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.