Full Time Nephrology Job Atlanta, GA
Out-Patient Interventional Nephrologist in Atlanta, GA
Southern Values – Booming Metro with Population Over 6 Million
This is the most highly recognized and respected comprehensive vascular treatment center in the region. Their unprecedented growth ties back to their core values of being patient-centric and their consistent communication with their referring physicians. We are searching for a dynamic, innovative, and strategic leader to serve as an Interventional Nephrologist for this private Southern practice. The ideal candidate will have superior leadership skills and will have clinical training in Interventional Nephrology.
- Comprehensive benefits, relocation, and annual retention bonus
- Competitive salary and generous bonus structure
- Tenured cohesive staff
- Outpatient, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, no nights or weekends
This Southern metropolitan city has a lot of history and caters to a diverse demographic, both young and old. The practice is in close proximity to many affluent neighborhoods. Live in this community with an easy 15-minute commute to the office or take advantage of various options. If you enjoy professional sporting events, fine dining, museums, the arts, and music festivals, this is your home.
- Gated golf course communities, lakeside living, or acreage outside of town
- Exceptional public and private school options
- Foodies love it with the many dining options, breweries, and nightlife
- Lake and river activities, snow skiing nearby, hiking trails, hunting, and fishing
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.