Full Time Family Practice Job MA
5 days ago
A community practice in northern Massachusetts is adding a Family Medicine Physician. The focus is on preventative medicine and health maintenance by providing wellness exams, routine and sports physicals, and outpatient education.
- Community-based outpatient practice caring for all ages
- Part of a network with more than 2,000 physicians
- Join a work environment that is flexible and in tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- The ideal candidate will be a team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champion world-class patient satisfaction and support
- Guaranteed base salary plus productivity-based incentive
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance available
- Benefits include employer matching 403b retirement plan, 4 weeks of vacation time, and 1 week of CME with $3k annual allowance and reimbursement for professional expensesas well as health, dental, and vision insurance
- Located 25 miles north of Boston and minutes from the New Hampshire border
- Convenient access to the seacoast or mountains as well as downtown Boston
- Located in Middlesex County with a population of approximately 30,000 people
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.