Full Time Family Practice Job Boston, MA
7 days ago
Physician-led, non-profit group practice with nearly 475 physicians. Teaching opportunities through our affiliation with Tufts Medical School are available to those with interest. As a research center, we conduct more than 200 clinical trial protocols in numerous national and international studies.
Primary care offices are expanding and growing and we are looking for Family Medicine MDs that want to work in a progressive environment.a Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospital 6 times in the last decade.
Job Highlights include:
- All positions are total outpatient with large call groups
- Teaching and research opportunities for those with interest
- All locations are in desirable Boston suburbs within 30 minutes to the city
- Many locations that meet the needs for the desired commute
- Compensation and benefits packages are extremely competitive in the market
- Bonus incentives
- Negotiable sign-on bonuses and retention bonuses
Comprehensive benefits offered to all employees including:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Pharmacy discount
- Pre-tax reimbursement accounts
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Choice of three medical plans administered by Harvard Pilgrim Health Care: Domestic & Community HMO, HMO Plus and the Tiered POS
Physicians live and work in the community, where there is access to some of the most desirable coastlines in the state, historic villages, a multitude of great restaurants, top-notch school systems, proximity to Boston and the mountains to the north. Choose from the following locations:Beverly, Billerica, Danvers, Gloucester, Hamilton, Ipswich, Manchester, Stoneham, Tewksbury, and Winchester.
For more details, contact:
1 (781) 640-3324
Job ID#: RB-2111-90737
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.