Full Time Family Practice Job ME
18 days ago
An academic organization in central Maine has an opening for a faculty Physician in its family medicine residency program.
- This core family medicine residency faculty position combines direct clinical care, teaching, curricular development, and administrative work, with opportunities available to practice full-spectrum family medicine including obstetrics
- A close-knit community of healthcare providers committed to excellent, culturally humble patient care and passionate about teaching
- Dedicated to ongoing efforts to cultivate a work environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive, and that supports the well-being of the employees, colleagues, and learners, as well as the patients.
- Offering a leading salary and benefits package that includes loan repayment and paid sabbatical
- Located in central Maine with recreational opportunities in the beautiful lakes, rivers, and streams, award-winning golf courses, and one hour from thecoastline
- Located along the Kennebec River in a family-friendly city of 18,000 people
- Situated one hour between Portland and Bangor
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.