Full Time Family Practice Job Vancouver, WA
Providence Medical Group (PMG) is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join a well-established and thriving practice at PMG Mill Plain Medical Plaza in Vancouver, Washington. Youll be part of an integrative primary care team that includes a behavioral health provider, clinical pharmacist, and case management team. Additional resources onsite include x-ray, lab and a diabetes educator. Other services in the building are a Walk-In Clinic, Occupational Medicine and specialty consults. Join an exceptional team that values innovation, open-minded approaches, while providing care to patients in this growing community just north of Portland, OR.
- Full-time at 1.0 FTE
- 4 or 4.5 days/week schedule (M-F)
- Ideal candidates will be comfortable and willing to see all ages
- Ample opportunity for primary care office procedures
- Sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance available
- No state income tax if you work and live in WA State
- Compensation is between $113.61 and $155.50 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group is an organization of employed physicians, with more than 90 clinics across the state of Oregon and Southwest Washington. Its 1,500+ providers possess a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Dermatology and Occupational Medicine. At Providence Medical Group, patients enjoy close-to-home access to dedicated providers in primary, specialty or urgent care clinics, with clinical and operational support from centralized Providence programs.
Where Youll Live
Vancouver is the largest community in southwest Washington and sits just across the mighty Columbia River from Portland, Oregon. From its historic downtown and lovely waterfront properties, to the expertly preserved Fort Vancouver and a highly regarded school system, this popular suburb of Portland has much to offer. Vancouvers proximity to the Columbia River Gorge provides access to year-round recreational activities like hiking, skiing, biking and kayaking.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19898
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.