Opportunity Highlights/Qualified Candidates:
- Care Team Model of 9 General Anesthesiologists, 4 CV Anesthesiologists and 25 CRNAs covering 17 sites of service.
- Diverse mix of cases including Trauma, Cardiac, Complex Neuro/Spine, OB, General, orthopedics, Urology, GYN, and GI. Pediatrics.
- Annual surgical volume 14,000 cases. 1100 labor epidurals on average.
- Average work week 45-50 hours in house.
- Call shifts are split equally amongst the team:
- Primary Trauma call is in-house from 6p-7a on weekdays and 7a-7a on Weekends and weekday holidays. Post call day off.
- Secondary Call- Back-up call from home, 6p-7a on weekdays and 7a-7a on weekends and weekday holidays. First out.
- Calls picked up beyond contracted numbers garner additional compensation.
- W2, salaried opportunity with excellent compensation plus Trauma Stipend
- Start Date Bonus offered and relocation assistance available.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, STD/LTD, and life insurance.
- 9 weeks PTO and $5000 CME annually
- 401(k) with Company match that increases with years of service.
- Occurrence based medical malpractice coverage paid 100% by Company
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
About Chippenham Hospital:
- Virginia Department of Health Level I Trauma Center with 793 beds
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by DNV-GL Healthcare
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Certified Program
- American College of Radiology accredited for multiple modalities
- Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) Accreditation for:
- Vascular Testing
- Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications for:
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Hip and Knee Replacement
- Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
- Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
Richmond, the capital of Virginia, is located in the Southeastern region of the state, about two hours south of Washington, DC. Richmond is known for its vibrant culture of art, live music, dining, rich American History, and outdoor recreation. The James River flows through Richmond separating the North Side and the South side of the city and offers kayaking, boating, and hiking trails around the city and the only city in the US where you can whitewater raft right through the middle of the city. Richmond boasts a growing economy and is ahead of the national average in terms of future job growth. Richmond has an excellent public school system and is home to both Virginia Commonwealth University and the University of Richmond. Richmond is ranked among the best places to live in the country and is known for its high rankings in city desirability, job, market, and overall quality of life.