- Graduation from an approved and accredited school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Completion of residency in an accredited program in anesthesia.
- Board certification in anesthesia or expected to be board certified in anesthesia within 2 years of hire.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state where the Facility/Facilities are located.
- Holds current non-restricted federal DEA and state controlled substance licenses.
- Proficient in computer technology utilized in the performance of duties.
- Proficient in utilizing anesthesia equipment, monitoring systems, anesthetic and pain control drugs, and related supplies.
- Holds and maintains BCLS and ACLS certification.
- Effective communication skills in speaking and writing the English language.