Full Time Anesthesia Job Dublin, GA
Anesthesiologist needed to join a team of four anesthesiologists and 10 CRNAs in Dublin, GA.
- Board eligible / board certified in anesthesiology
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited anesthesiology residency program
- Medical direction model - supervise CRNAs
- Group covers one hospital
- Types of cases include peds, ortho, urology, bariatrics, general surgery, OB, GYN no hearts and no heads
Incentive / Benefits Package:
- Competitive base salary starting in mid-400s with potential for higher income
- 12 weeks' vacation
Live and work in this spirited Georgia town with a thriving medical community with a private and VA medical center in town and multiple activities for families. You will be surrounded by a thriving medical community, with access to big city amenities in Atlanta and the beach in Savannah in just about 90 minutes. The cost of living is highly affordable and Dublin boasts a vibrant main street with many great restaurants and events.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.