Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Louisville, KY
22 days ago
Job DescriptionTeamHealth is seeking a physician who is board certified or board prepared in emergency medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM) to join our Louisville area travel team! This is a full-time (120 hours) independent contractor position and the ideal candidates should be flexible with a team player attitude. Candidates must be willing and able to float to our Louisville area emergency departments: UofL Mary and Elizabeth Hospital, UofL Shelbyville Hospital, UofL Med Center East, UofL Med Center Southwest, Flaget memorial, and Baptist La Grange.
- Full-time independent contractor status
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Guaranteed full-time hours
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.