Full Time Cardiology Job Honolulu, HI
The Queen's University Medical Group is seeking a Board certified or Board eligible Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist for our Queen's Heart Institute. This full-time position will be in both the inpatient and outpatient settings, primarily based at The Queen's Medical Center Punchbowl Campus. With over 575 acute care beds, The Queen's Medical Center is the largest private, nonprofit hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. It is also the only hospital in the state of Hawaii to achieve Magnet status and be U.S. News & World Reports Best Hospital in the State for the 10th Consecutive Year. In addition, The Queen's Medical Center is home to the only comprehensive heart failure program in the state of Hawaii.
- Support an active ECMO program and care for patients post LVAD and cardiac transplantation
- Provide inpatient care for the cardiology service both in the CICU and heart failure consults
- Provide outpatient care in the advanced heart failure clinic, both at the Punchbowl Campus and at outreach clinics
- Receive faculty appointment through the University of Hawaii
- Directly supervise and mentor Cardiology Fellows, both in clinical and research settings
- Participate in shared call: 1:4 HF Call
- Join a team of 3 physician Cardiologists, 2 NPs, and 6 RNs
- Research and teaching opportunities encouraged
Where Youll Work
At the foot of Punchbowl Crater in downtown Honolulu, The Queens Medical Center is the largest private nonprofit hospital in Hawaii. Founded in 1859, this 575-bed Magnet-recognized medical center has a dedicated residency training program, is a major specialty referral center and is home to the states only organ transplant program. Queens Medical is a Level I Trauma Center, with a legacy of providing compassionate care to residents and visitors alike.
Where Youll Live
As Hawaiis cosmopolitan capital city, Honolulu is home to historic landmarks, an innovative food scene and the famous Waikiki Beach. Located on Oahu, Hawaiis third-largest island, Honolulu stretches across the islands southeastern shores and is a tourist favorite, thanks to its natural, scenic beauty and easy access to waterfalls and hiking trails. Waikiki is known for its world-class shopping, exciting nightlife and cultural centers, making Honolulu a great place to live and work.
Who Youll Work For
The Queens Health Systems is a nonprofit healthcare organization with a network of facilities that serve Hawaii and the Pacific Basin. As Hawaiis leading healthcare establishment, the statewide network has more than 8,000 employees and more than 1,500 affiliated physicians and providers. Its mission is to provide quality healthcare services to improve the well-being of Native Hawaiians and all the people of Hawaii.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19208
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.