A thriving healthcare system is seeking an Addiction Medicine Physician / FM / IM in an outpatient setting in Mount Pocono, PA!
Take the best position in the US right for an Addiction Medicine Physician!Contact Raymond Stiles843email@example.com
About the Group:
- A leading provider of comprehensive substance use disorder treatment services since 2006
- This treatment center has grown into an organization in nine states (California, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia)
- Operates on a multi-state basis and works seamlessly with personal lifestyles and schedules
- All locations have appropriately qualified staff and, depending on the level of care and types of services provided, which may include physicians, psychiatrists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, clinical services team members, and other support staff
- Serving over 30,000 patients in 9 states with over 100 locations
- Competitive salary with profitability and productivity incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, sick leave,dental insurance, life insurance, holidays, disability, and more
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Company-sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program
About this role - Addiction Medicine Physician
- Outpatient Addiction medicine
- Full-time or Part-time position, M-F, no weekends
- 6a - 2p schedule
- Complete comprehensive medical assessments, provide assistance in training for the nursing staff
Background Desired - Addiction Medicine Physician
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Addiction Medicine, MD / DO
- Active PA state license or pending
- X-Waiver and Medicaid Number or Medicaid eligible
About the Area: Moving to the Poconos provides the perfect template to create the life you've always dreamed of while leaving the clutter and stuffiness of the city behind. There's an insurmountable amount of reasons to escape the vastness of a big city that including lower real estate prices, less dense populations, and most recently, a global pandemic.
The Poconos rests just over 100 miles outside of New York City and Philadelphia, making it far enough from the city to enjoy all the accouterments that come with rural living. One of which is a little peace and quiet for you and your family to enjoy.
The Poconos are comprised of 2,400 square miles and contain: 4 counties; 2 National Parks; 9 State parks; 150 lakes; 19 waterfalls; 170 miles of rivers; and 7 ski areas. Most people decide to use the Poconos as a getaway from city living, but why not make this a permanent home for you and your family to enjoy?