- Candidates should have competency in regional anesthesia and an interest in teaching residents.
- Board certified or board eligible in anesthesia
- 24/7 coverage model with tiered call
- Experience with neuraxial and regional anesthesia preferred
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ideal candidates should have excellent communication (written and verbal); strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the perioperative and L&D environment
- Very competitive salary based compensation
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical, dental, prescription, and vision coverage option for physician and dependents
- 401k and PTO
About Riverside Community Hospital Anesthesia Team:
- The success of the anesthesia team relies on strong team-building strategies within the perioperative environment ' from PAT through discharge and the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital-wide anesthesia services.
- The physicians who work with our program can impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
- We believe work/life balance is important and we strive to help providers maintain this balance.NO NIGHT CALL
- We are a physician-driven company that values physician input and experience.
- Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
Riverside, California is located in Southern California and the most populous city in the Inland Empire, Riverside is just 55 miles east of downtown Los Angeles and a 55-minute drive to some of Southern California's most popular beaches. For those who love skiing and the mountains, Big Bear is only an hour away. Known as the birthplace of the California Citrus industry and home to both the famous Mission Inn and Mount Rubidoux, a popular attraction providing panoramic views of the city at its summit. Rich in history and outdoor adventures to discover, the mild climate allows Riverside's residents to take full advantage of all that Southern California has to offer.