A Hospital in Oroville CA is adding a Board-Certified Nephrologist to their established team. This is an independent contractor position joining one other nephrologist due to volume growth.
About the opportunity
- Outpatient office 4 days per week
- Stand-alone dialysis clinic 1 day per week
- Seeing 18 patients per day in an outpatient setting
- Inpatient coverage of 7 to 10 patients per day
- Soon to be 200+ bed general acute care hospital (Fall 2022)
- Level III Trauma Center
- Extraordinary financial upside
This California town is situated in the upper Sacramento Valley at the base of the Sierra Nevada foothills. Its unique terrain and the geographic area offer a year-round Mediterranean growing climate. It is strategically positioned with easy access to Sacramento, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Reno, Nevada.With an abundance of outdoor recreational attractions, you will find yourself surrounded by amazing horseback riding, biking and hiking trails, cross-country skiing, fishing, camping, canoeing, and kayaking.
Contact: Quentin Lawrence