Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Chicago, IL
14 days ago
Job DescriptionDo you want to live in Chicago and practice emergency medicine where you can truly make a difference and earn great money? You can be based in Chicago, work blocked shifts in select emergency departments in the midwest or northeast, have your travel paid and earn free hotels and flights to enjoy on your blocked time off!
Join an award-winning team of dedicated Special Operation Team physicians who are committed to providing world-class patient care!
Curious about the role of a special operations team physician? A special ops physician is assigned to one ED at a time providing quality care to patients. Our team physicians can count on continuous work due to planned assignments. If you are board certified or eligible in ABEM or AOBEM with emergency medicine residency training, you are just right for this role! TeamHealth will obtain any additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states if needed.
Are you a team player with excellent communication skills? Are you adaptive and flexible to meet the needs of those you care for? If yes, we are looking for someone like you! Apply today to see how you fit into our travel team opportunities!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Excellent alternative to locums with comparable pay and consistent work with the organization that is not only insuring you but is operationally responsible for the site in which you work
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Augment your EM practice experience by working in a variety of settings
- Blocked time off, enhanced work/life balance
- Paid travel and accommodations
- TeamHealth Institute resources and free CME
- Leadership development
- LiveWell Resources concierge program including the Grokker App with programs for fitness, nutrition, mental health, sleep and financial wellbeing; access is provided for you and two family members or friends
- Superb licensing and credentialing support
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.