Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job CA
16 days ago
Picture a Northern California mountain location within 1 hour of Lake Tahoe and 40 minutes of a major metropolitan area, without the traffic congestion. Imagine the smell of mountain air and pine trees as you enjoy a robust outdoor lifestyle. Envision practicing medicine with a group of like-minded physicians who are dedicated to their community. Does this sound like a dream come true? If you answered YES to any of these questions, we might have a solution for you! A Non-Invasive Cardiologist is sought to join a team of 3.
About the Practice
- There are currently 3 cardiologists, 1 NP, and a highly trained support staff
- Walk into a full practice with an established patient base
- Solid referral base
- Read echoes, Holter monitors, stress tests, and EKGs
- Implanting pacemakers and loop recorders
- 1:4 shared hospital call -rounding on inpatient/running the cardiology lab all on your hospital call day(no outpatient clinic on these days)
- Leading income with a signing bonus
- Generous health and welfare offerings for you and your dependents
- Robust time away from work allowances
- Retirement benefits include a 100% company-funded retirement plan
- Employed with a physician-led and managed multi-specialty group
About the Area
Nestled between Sacramento, Truckee, & Lake Tahoe, this community offers visitors a quaint escape alongside outdoor adventure in the forests of the foothills of the Sierra mountain range. Enjoy the area's chic shops, locally sourced beer, wine & food, and much more!Easy access to San Francisco and Napa is just a two-hour drive.
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.