Join s hospital-system in the state capital with over 100+ employed physicians. Hospital is looking for a full-time provider for its urgent care.
- Urgent care is open 7A to 6P, Monday - Friday with reduced hours on Saturday and Sunday.
- Flexible scheduling is available.
- 3-year contract with salary guarantee/ Additional quality bonus program as well.
- SalaryRange commensurate with experience - $233K to $275K
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- Paid Time Off (Vacation &; CME) - 4 weeks / After 5 years - 5 weeks
- $4000 Yearly CME Allowance
- Paid Missouri Licensure, Medical Staff, BNDD, DEA, and Board (Re)Certification Fees/Dues
- Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Long Term Disability Benefit
- Paid Medical Malpractice Insurance and Tail Coverage upon Departure
- Retirement Plan - 401K with Hospital Matching Benefit
- Optional Employee Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Program
- Relocation- Up to $10,000.00 for actual costs based upon the lowest of two written estimates provided by professional moving companies
?About Jefferson City, Missouri
Jefferson City is the capital of Missouri and is situated in Cole County. It's located near the northern outskirts of the Ozarks and along the Missouri River.
Enjoy Historic landmarks, vibrant art and dinner theatres, shopping sprees, and the great outdoors invite you to stay and play. The patterned, tree-lined streets of Downtown are full of upscale boutiques and unique retailers while surrounding areas showcase casual storefronts and antique outlets.
Contact: Neal Fenster