Healthcare System in Joplin, Missourii has a need for an Urgent Care physician in several free-standing facilities.
- Our physicians earn a highly competitive rate of $152.50/HR
- Two free-standing facilities, 50,000 annual visits
- Open 8 am - 8 pm Monday - Friday; 10 am - 6 pm Saturday and Sunday
- Walk-in patients with minor injuries and illnesses
- CLIA waived lab and x-ray on-site
- Work with an experienced staff of RNs and radiology technicians
- Full-time physicians work 12-15 shifts per month
- Enjoy a flexible schedule allowing for quality time with family
About Joplin, Missouri
- Joplin population approximately 50,175
- The population within a 40-mile radius of Joplin is 400,000, making it Missouri?s fourth-largest metropolitan area.
- Located in Southwest Missouri in the "four states" region encompassing Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas
A crossroads of culture lies tucked away in the Ozarks of Southwest Missouri. Interstate 44, Interstate 49, and Historic Route 66 unite in this up-and-coming here named Joplin, Missouri. JoMo maintains the lowest cost of living and highest bang-for-your-buck local fare. Our Downtown blooms daily as artists, chefs, and entrepreneurs invent new ways of resurrecting century-old structures.
Contact: Neal Fenster