Full Time Family Practice Job Kingman, AZ
24 days ago
Primary Care Opportunity in Northwest Arizona
Excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Primary Care Physician with training in Family or Internal Medicine (FM or IM) for this Federally Qualified Health Center in Kingman, AZ.
J1 and H1B visa holders accepted
This opportunity is seeking a Physician who enjoys working in a smaller clinic with reliable support staff.
- Flexible schedule - you choose either (4) 10s or standard 8-5 schedule.
- No clinic call
- Full scope patient panel but NO OB
- Opportunity to teach students and residents
- Manageable patient load. See 16-22 patients per day depending on how many hours you work each day.
- Competitive salary based on experience plus incentive bonus for seeing patients above baseline
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 4 weeks PTO, 6 paid holidays, 40 hrs paid CME, $2k CME, $750 towards memberships, paid malpractice
Kingman is one of Arizona's fastest growing communities, but it still retains the rural and rugged personality of its mining and railroading roots. Ten miles from the cool, pine-covered Hualapai Mountains, the city itself lies at an elevation of 3300 ft. which offers summers more mild than other desert communities and winters more mild than higher mountain towns. You can live in the hustle-and-bustle of it all on the main route to Las Vegas (less than 1.5 hours away) or off a hilly dirt road just a few miles from town. Kingman has a restored downtown centering on its portion of historic Route 66 and it features year-round events, local shops and breweries, and a pride that is distinctly Kingman.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.